Join ARES Kansas
Qualifications to join ARES Kansas:
1. Have an Amateur Radio License
2. Have an interest in emergency communications
3. Be willing to volunteer your time and possibly equipment
4. Have a heart for protecting your community and the people of Kansas
5. Complete the form below on this page:
Once you have completed and submitted the form, you will be sent a membershp certificate with your level status, and a link for the ARES Training Task Book
Membership fees: None...You are not required to pay membership fees to be a part of ARES, and you are not required to join the ARRL. However, by joining the ARRL, you are helping the organization that sponsors ARES.
There are various district and county Emergency Coordinators in Kansas. If there is an active ARES team in your area, your information will be forwarded to the ARES Team Leader and/or the Emergency Coordinator for your area.